ART news update – June 2019
Latest news & highlights for ART clients include:
- ART clients will be performing at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe – click here for further details.
- ART is delighted to have signed Jo Coffey, Briony May, Aatif Nawaz, Samantha Renke, Aaron Simmonds, Richard Stott and Sisters.
- Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) completed a nationwide tour earlier this year. Due to popular demand, Lee will be touring again in the Autumn – click here for further details. Lee’s book, I’m Only In It For The Parking, was published in May and is available to buy by clicking here. Finally, Ability Series 2 was broadcast on BBC Radio 4.
- Adam Pearson was back on Channel 4 in Tricks Of The Restaurant Trade. Adam was also interviewed on Newsnight, Front Row, This Morning and Matthew Wright’s show on talkRADIO.
- Rob Deering and Laura Lexx continue to host The Comedy Club on BBC Radio 4 Extra.
- Laura completed a successful run of her award-winning show, Trying, at the Soho Theatre. Trying was also released on Next Up Comedy which can be watched by clicking here.
- Briony May has already completed a number of appearances at food festivals around the UK. She also continues to have her recipes in Asda’s Good Living magazine. Click here for her latest recipe.
- Samantha Renke co-hosted with Eamon Holmes on talkRADIO and appeared on Jeremy Vine on 5 on Channel 5. Sam continues to write her regular column for The Metro. Click here for her latest article.
- Aaron Simmonds was interviewed on BBC Radio 1’s Unexpected Fluids podcast. Click here to listen to it.
- Sisters sold out performances of their show, On Demand, at Soho Theatre. They have previously sold out their runs of their critically-acclaimed shows at the Edinburgh Fringe.