ART news update – November 2017
Latest news and highlights for ART clients:
- Adam Pearson’s short film for The One Show (BBC One) about the portrayal of disabled characters in movies was broadcast. Adam also reprised his role of roving reporter in Series 3 of Tricks of the Restaurant Trade on Channel 4.
- Juliette Burton enjoyed an official sold-out run of her critically-acclaimed show, Butterfly Effect, at the Edinburgh Fringe. Juliette was also named Voice Mag’s Pick of the Fringe and she won the Spirit of the Fringe Award at Bedfringe.
- Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) and Juliette Burton appeared in BBC Ouch Storytelling Live: Awkward Moments (BBC iPlayer). Lee also featured on Inside Out (BBC One) and MND & 22-Year-Old-Me (BBC Two), Juliette contributed to two films made by the Wellcome Trust for the BBC Tomorrow’s World website.
- Rob Deering hosted The Comedy Club on BBC Radio 4 Extra. He also appeared on Pointless Celebrities (BBC One) alongside Lucy Porter.
- Lee Ridley (Lost Voice Guy) and Doug Segal performed at Liverpool Comedy Festival.
- Rob Deering, Laura Lexx and Doug Segal had a busy summer performing at festivals around the UK including Green Man Festival, Leeds & Reading Festivals, V Festival, Towersey Festival and Redcar Rocks Festival.
- Laura Lexx will feature in the new series, How Hacks Work, for Viasat Explore. Laura also provided warm-up for Pointless and The Tim Vine Christmas Special.
- Reuben Christian filmed a new campaign, Distressed, for Highways England.